We believe you are not only wanting someone who can produce your design but also wants someone who can provide safety and a smooth production process, cost-effective manufacturing, and in-time delivery.
We are the specialist who can control the whole process for you.
- Make a production schedule and make a deal for a reasonable delivery date.
- Making tooling
- Production process controlled
- Quality and risk-controlled
- Products random inspection.
From the initial design solution concept right through to full product manufacture, RNTICO® has the capability to meet customer needs. Professional rubber compounding, strictly production standards, and a dedicated test machine ensure customers can get the most satisfied products.
- Prototyping allows us to have the ability to explore design alternatives, test theories and confirm performance prior to starting production of a new product.
- We will send the sample to you for confirmation, and the freight charge will be covered by us.
- Considering the temperature to be encountered.
- Considering where the parts will be exposed to, such as fluids, gas or other extreme environment.
- Considering the mating material and the affect of rubber on them.
- Take flexing, sealing, pressure and other physical properties into consideration.
- Make sure you are using the right material or provide a better offer.
- Considering your requirement for application and the expected function, make sure the design you offered can achieve the aim.
- Making any suggestion which will improve the parts’ performances.
- Offering solution for simplifying the design or remove the underlying cost.
- Considering the potential problem which will create production issues and let you know the underlying risk.
In the past, we used to be an “alternative supplier” for a lot of European or American rubber bonded metal parts manufacturers because of low cost.
During this 20 years development period, we were using modern management to make ourselves stronger.
Nowadays, as a major supplier of rubber and rubber bonded metal components to a diverse range of industrial sector applications, RNTICO® has acquired a wealth of expertise in tailoring products to meet unique requirements.
We can provide a full range of support services!